Simplex Method module solves the Maximization type of Linear Programming problems with any number of variables (n ≥2) and m-number of constraints (m≥2), where all the constraints are ≤ type.
- Enter the Number of Constraints
- Enter the Number of variables
- Objective function will be MAXIMIZE type
- Fill the coefficient details in the Objective Function
- Fill the coefficient details in the respective constraints & Right Hand Side quantities [RHS]
- Save option allows you to save the problem data to the local system storage as a ‘.txt’ file
- The output will contain Problem statement, Modified problem, Iteration Tables and Result
- There is an option to save the solution as a PDF file.