Replacement Theory solves Individual Replacement Problems [with time value of money as well as without time value of money] and Group Replacement Problems.
Individual Replacement Problem tab solves problem with time value of money as well as without time value of money.
- Enter the Purchase Price of the Equipment & Discount Rate if any; also, provide number years for which the data available for calculations
- Press Generate Button
- This action generates the table with as many rows you request for input data available
- Enter the Operating Cost, Maintenance Cost and Salvage Value [if the data is not available, default value zero enters the cell] & Press solution
- Save option allows you to save the problem data to the local system storage as a ‘.txt’ file
- Solution page contains Input Window details and Result Table.
- It also contains an indication of the year in which the equipment to be replaced
- There is an option to save the solution as a PDF file