Queuing Theory Module finds basic calculations for Poisson queue with various scenarios
This tab of queuing theory solves Single Server Queues, where Arrival & Service follows exponential distribution, General Service discipline, Unlimited Queue Size [no limit on system capacity] and infinite calling population.
- Enter the Arrival Rate and choose the Unit of Measurement from the Unit option
- Enter the Service Rate and choose the Unit of Measurement from the Unit option
- Press Submit Button
- Save option allows you to save the problem data to the local system storage as a ‘.txt’ file
- Solution page contains Problem Statement, Results, Probabilities and Graph of Decumulative Probability Distribution.
- Result includes Average Server Utilization, Length of Queue, and Length of System, Waiting time in the queue, waiting time in the system and Probability of zero customer in the system.
- There is an option to save the solution as a PDF file