Project Management Module identifies the Critical Path for the given project under deterministic as well as probabilistic cases.
Project Management - Deterministic
Project Management Deterministic Tab identifies the Critical Path for the given project under deterministic time estimate of the project activities. The Network representation of the project uses Activity On Node [AON] approach.
- Enter the Number of activities in the project & Press the Submit Button to generate input data table for the problem
- For each activity, enter the details like Predecessor(s) Activity, Duration of the activity and Activity description [optional]; if more than one Predecessor Activities, separate them by a [,].
- Press the Submit Button to generate the solution.
- Save option allows you to save the problem data to the local system storage as a ‘.txt’ file
- Solution page contains Problem Statement and Result Table. It also contains the Network Diagram of the Project with time estimations
- For each activity, the Result Table contains the Duration, Forward Time Estimations [Early Start & Early Finish], Backward Time Estimations [Latest Start & Latest Finish], Float and indication of critical activity or not.
- There is an option to save the solution as a PDF file