Inventory Management Module solves Economic Order Quantity models [without & with shortages], Economic Batch Quantity models [without & with shortages] and Price Break Models.
Production with Shortages [EBQ]
Production with Shortages tab solves the Economic Batch Quantity [EBQ] Inventory models, with any shortages.
- Enter the Production Rate [k] and choose the Unit of Measurement from the Unit option
- Enter the Demand Rate [r] and choose the Unit of Measurement from the Unit option
- Enter the Set up /Ordering cost [Co] per order or per set up
- Enter the Holding cost [Cc] per unit and choose the Unit of Measurement from the Unit option
- Enter the Shortage Cost [Cs] ] per unit and choose the Unit of Measurement from the Unit option
- As a default entry, Number of days per year consider as 365
- Press the Solution Button to generate the solution
- Save option allows you to save the problem data to the local system storage as a ‘.txt’ file
- Solution page contains Problem Statement and Result Table.
- Result Table contains the EBQ, Maximum Inventory [Q1], Maximum Stock out [Q2],Time which Production & Consumption happening together[t1], Time which only Consumption happening [t2], Time which only Back Orders Accumulating [t3], Production & Consumption Back Orders happening together[t4] and Cycle Time [t]
- There is an option to save the solution as a PDF file