Game Theory Module solves 2-person Games by identifying the most suitable strategies for each player and value of the game. It also solves special cases such as [m X 2] and [2 X n] games by graphical method. There is an option to solve any [m X n] games by Simplex Method
Game-Simplex tab solves the game by converting it as a Linear programming problem and solution computed by Simplex Method. From the Simplex Method solution, the algorithm computes Mixed Strategies of each player and value of the game.
- Enter the Number of strategies for Row and Column Players & Press the Submit Button to generate input data table for the problem
- For each player, enter the payoff data for each strategy
- Press Submit Button
- Save option allows you to save the problem data to the local system storage as a ‘.txt’ file
- Solution page contains problem Statement, Modified Problem [LP formulation of the Game], Simplex Iterations and mixed strategies for each player and value of the game.
- There is an option to save the solution as a PDF file