Graphical Method solves the Linear Programming problems, with 2 variables and m-number of constraints (m≥2).
- Enter the Number of Constraints
- Choose the Objective Function type [Maximization / Minimization]
- Fill the coefficient details in the Objective Function
- Fill the coefficient details in the respective constraints & Right Hand Side quantities [RHS]
- Choose the inequality type from the choices [≤ or ≥ or =]
- Save option allows you to save the problem data to the local system storage as a ‘.txt’ file
- The output will contain Problem statement, a graphical solution space & Optimal Solution; if no optimum solution, then, the results will be shown.
- There is an option to save the solution as a PDF file.