Dual Method module solves the dual version of a Linear Programming problem, with any number of variables (n ≥2) and m-number of constraints (m≥2).
The constraints may be any type [≤ or ≥ or =] and the Objective Function may be Maximization or Minimization.
For [≥] LPP, the M-Value is assumed as -10,00,000 or 10,00,000
- Enter the Number of Constraints
- Enter the Number of variables
- Choose the Objective Function type [Maximization / Minimization]
- Fill the coefficient details in the Objective Function
- Fill the coefficient details in the respective constraints, Constraint inequality type [≤ or ≥ or =] & Right Hand Side quantities [RHS]
- Save option allows you to save the problem data to the local system storage as a ‘.txt’ file
- The output will contain Problem statement, Modified problem, Iteration Tables and Result
- It contains the solution for the Primal and Dual versions of the problems
- There is an option to save the solution as a PDF file.