Big-M Simplex Method module solves Linear Programming problems with any number of variables (n ≥2) and m-number of constraints (m≥2).
The constraints may be any type [≤ or ≥ or =] and the Objective Function may be Maximization or Minimization
M-Value is assumed as -10,00,000 or 10,00,000
- Enter the Number of Constraints
- Enter the Number of variables
- Choose the Objective Function type [Maximization / Minimization]
- Fill the coefficient details in the Objective Function
- Fill the coefficient details in the respective constraints, Constraint inequality type [≤ or ≥ or =] & Right Hand Side quantities [RHS]
- Save option allows you to save the problem data to the local system storage as a ‘.txt’ file
- The output will contain Problem statement, Modified problem, Iteration Tables and Result
- It contains the solution for the Dual version of the problem also.
- There is an option to save the solution as a PDF file.